Here is an overview of the range of production materials we purchase.
Providing materials for this range is your opportunity to become a supplier to one of the leading manufacturers in the window fittings and locks sector.
- Die-cast zinc components (Z410 DIN 1743), including mechanical machining and galvanic finish
- Cold rolled steel strip DC01 in coils in compliance with EN 10139/EN 10140
- Thermoplastic polymer components (ABS, POM, PA6, PAD)
- Machined turned and Escomatic turned components made of stainless steel (1.4301 and 1.4305)
- Springs with a wire gauge of up to 1.00 mm
- Hot pressed components made of brass (CuZn38Pb2 and CuZn40Pb2)
- Stamped, fine blanking and deep-drawn components made of steel and stainless steel (1.4301)
- Sintered components (Sint D30 and Sint D40)
- Printed circuit boards, blank and assembled
- Cold impact extrusion components made of steel and stainless steel
- 24V motor and drive units for small devices