In line with our growth strategy Winkhaus UK Ltd are looking to appoint a Project Manager to further develop our Architectural Division. The successful candidate will ideally have achieved excellent direct sales and key account management results within the construction sector. The candidate will need to commit to undertake duties that will involve travel throughout the South of England. Although not essential, experience within the Veneered Timber Door market would be preferred with the ideal candidate being a member of the GAI with knowledge of Architectural Ironmongery and Access Control.
To manage and execute strategies created with and by the Architectural Contracts Manager and the Sales Director to achieve continued profitable sales growth of Winkhaus product such as AV2 & AV3 within the Timber Internal Door Sector ( Apartment Entrance Market).
Reporting to: Sales Director
Direct Working Relationships: Architectural Project Manager (APM), Customer Service, Project Managers (Window & Door Hardware), Marketing, Technical Department and Technical Director.
Key Priority Areas:
- Develop relationships with Timber Internal Door manufacturers and Architectural Ironmongers
- Develop relationships with architects Main, and M&E contractors.
- Manage projects through AI and fabricator network to completion.
- Achieve Specification, Turnover and Margin plans
- Understand and impart industry standards including ADQ, PAS 24 and CE marking for Fire Doors.
- Create an affiliation network with common suppliers such as Access control partners
- Deliver CPD seminars when required
Winkhaus Door Locks and FireFrame & Timber Frame systems are mainly used on Entrance doors to Homes, apartments and
communal doors. These doors are often Fire Doors/Doorsets, Security Doors or Access Control doors and can often be all three
simultaneously. We are also seeing a rise in the use of Double doors/ Door and a Half for use on FD30 doors for apartment
It is through our extensive range or products and knowledge that Winkhaus are able to specify our locks for use on these Doors
and Doorsets often in conjunction with other branded hardware and access control products.
An experienced individual ideally already working in this industry with experience in selling Doors/Doorsets or Door Hardware to the construction Industry or working with AI’ and Architects. GAI holder preferred or GAI student would also be considered.
- Competent IT skills
- Solution provider type selling skills
- Willingness to learn new products and skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable selling high end products
- International travel will be necessary on occasion
- Candidates should be aware that some frequent lifting of samples and carrying demonstration equipment to and from vehicles will be required.
- Excellent Salary
- Contributory Company Pension
- 2 types of health care (referral and non-referral schemes)
- Mobile Phone, full home computer set up & home phone lines paid for ( reasonable personal use)
- Company Car
To apply send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively to our address below.
Winkhaus UK Ltd, 2950 Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants. NN15 6XZ