In line with our growth strategy Winkhaus UK Ltd are looking to appoint a Project Manager (Sales) to further develop our markets in Scotland & Ireland. The successful candidate will ideally have achieved excellent direct sales and key account management results within the construction sector. The candidate will need to commit to undertake duties that will involve travel throughout the geographical area. Experience within the Door and Window hardware market would be preferred.
To manage and execute strategies created with and by the Sales Director to achieve continued profitable sales growth of Winkhaus product such as AV2 & AV3 within the window and door market.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Direct Working Relationships: Customer Care, Project Managers (Window & Door Hardware), Marketing, Technical Department, Architectural Contracts Manager and Managing Director
Key Priority Areas:
- Develop relationships with existing and prospective Door and window manufacturers
- Manage projects through fabricator network to completion
- Achieve Turnover and Margin Plans set by the Sales Director
- Understand and impart industry standards including ADQ and CE marking for Fire Doors
1. Market Intelligence and Strategic Development
- Identify and report on Market trends, Competitor strategies and contribute to the Sales Director on our own existing and new strategies and tactics
2. Marketing and Product Strategy
- Manage Effective sales initiatives as set by the Sales Director in order to generate new business leads within chosen sector.
3. Maintain and Further Develop the Winkhaus brand
- Build and maintain relationships with external influencers such as SBD
- Promote Winkhaus brand image and comply with Corporate image requirements
The role will see the successful applicant build upon the already strong business core we have in the area, whilst also expanding the business levels with existing and new customers. Key areas to concentrate on will be the retail composite and timber door manufacturers, aluminium systems houses and fabricators and commercial PVCu Tilt and Turn window manufacturers.
The successful applicant must “sell solution” and not price and will have the luxury of promoting a market leading brand of products especially through the Winkhaus autolock door range. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in managing the accounts of Door & Window industry heavyweights.
An experienced individual ideally already working in this industry with experience in selling Door and Window Hardware to the area manufacturing base:
- Competent IT skills
- Solution provider type selling skills
- Willingness to learn new products and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable selling high end products
- Key account management experience
- International travel will be necessary on occasion
Candidates should be aware that some frequent lifting of samples and carrying demonstration equipment to and from vehicles will be required.
- Excellent Salary
- Contributory Company Pension
- 2 types of health care (referral and non-referral schemes)
- Mobile Phone, full home computer set up & home phone lines paid for ( reasonable personal use)
- Company Car
To apply send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively to our address below.
Winkhaus UK Ltd, 2950 Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants. NN15 6XZ