blueControl Start is available as software, as well as in a package including a programming device. This software was specially developed for vendors and small to medium-sized companies. The user-friendliness, intuitively operated user interface and an extensive package of basic functions serve as the basis of blueControl Start.
Vendors who offer their customers managing tasks as a service provider will especially benefit from the ease of use of blueControl Start. The package is available in two versions: as BCS-S for end users and BCS-H for vendors (including the possibility of administrating five systems, optionally expandable). An upgrade to the more expansive blueControl Professional is, of course, also possible.
BCS start package scope of supply:
- blueControl Start software
- Programming device
- The size of the system to be managed is limited to 300 keys and up to 100 offline door components.
- Programming of the cylinders with the programming device
- Logging of 2,000 locking events in the door components
- User guidance with input assistance
- Clocking plan changes directly via the authorisation matrix
- Use of up to 16 time profiles
- Authorisation via user name, changeable password and programming card
- Blocking and reauthorisation of lost keys
- Optimised user interface with modern appearance
- Battery status of cylinders, readers and EACs can be read on the programming device
- Event logging of all components with time stamp
- Min. Pentium IV, 2.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Min. 2 GB of free hard disk memory
- Windows 7 and 8 (32 and 64 Bit), Vista or XP
- blueSmart locking system